This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is looking for a talented Lead Unreal Engine Developer to help develop a methodical approach to applying VR and AR in areas of training, sales, and other services
The successful candidate will be passionate and ambitious, with expertise in writing strong and effective code.
- Extensive experience as a Game Dev Engineer, UE4 Developer, or comparative role
- Good experience in a Senior or Lead Position
- Specialist in UE4 with a focus on Blueprints
- Superb problem-solving and analytic skills
- Strong English communication and collaboration skills
- Capability to collaborate and work well other disciplines
- Happy to be wearing many hats and jumping into something new from time to time
- Knowledge of refactoring and optimization when they are appropriate.
- Excellent technical design and/or code review skills
- Lead an engineering team to creates VR/AR experiences for our customers using Blueprint visual scripting
- Deliver technical and/or team leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase
- Give high-level estimation and task management for incoming project requirements
- Inspire and encourage the team to generate new ideas and solutions that optimize our development workflow
- Review and co-operate on technical design and code implementation
- Provide information sharing between other development teams and departments
DESIRED SKILLS (GOOD TO HAVE)
- Proficiency in C++ is a plus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!