OPMs client is a well-established UK developer based in Guildford, who are seeking a Lead VFX Artist to work on their latest studio title for the next gen.
The successful candidate will be experienced working on published console titles with a strong understanding of commercial industry tools. They will join a dynamic team and work across multiple disciplines, with the focus on pushing the boundaries for quality and efficiency to create a genuine AAA experience.
You will be a key player in the art team, delivering dynamic visuals at the highest AAA standards. We’ll look to you to raise the bar on real-time effects and support us in our artistic vision for our unannounced project.
- A proven career in a VFX role
- Gone through multiple game cycles during a role in the VFX discipline, with AAA experience
- An impressive portfolio of professional (and personal) work to be able to share
- Be able to demonstrate building, motivating and developing other VFX artists
- Be an expert who is passionate about their craft; skilled in gameplay and the cinematic, and has the portfolio to prove it.
- Be familiar with art creation pipelines, asset exporting, process automation and procedural creation.
- Be comfortable with providing feedback and support to other team members on the project
- Be able to demonstrate your technical knowledge of Houdini, Photoshop, Substance or any other leading VFX software you may have used.
- Have worked with UE4 or similar.
- Be able to demonstrate your technical knowledge of 3DS Max/Maya, Photoshop and/or Substance.
- International AAA game projects;
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Employee Assistance Programme (mental health, financial and wellbeing advice)
- Flexible/hybrid working
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415