This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: MMO AAA Games
OPM are proud to be working with an exceptional game’s developer and publisher of single and multiplayer, Console and PC titles. With work underway on their next big open-world MMO game they are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Lead VFX Artist to join its development team.
- Strong professional production experience in a VFX Art role
- Previous epxiernce in a Leadership role
- Outstanding VFX art fundamentals of effects, particles, textures, lighting, materials, technical aspects, and game limitations
- Expert-level skill with Houdini, Photoshop, 3DSMax, After Effects or another 3D software
- Bachelor or Undergraduate degree or comparable
- Work with the project Art Director to create a style and provide consistent quality across all visual effects and production pipelines
- Cooperate with other Art Leads and Producers to coordinate VFX Art resources, establishing schedules and priorities
- Lead, mentor, and motivate VFX artists as they develop and polish their work throughout the 3D pipeline
- Review integrated work, ensuring it is aligned with the artistic direction and is within budget limitations
- Balance artistic aspects with technical constraints, maintaining quality and performance standards
- Perform key department responsibilities that include hiring, training, appraising performance, and resolving issues
- Build and maintain partner and client relationships, trust, and communication
- Experience with UE4, both cascade and niagara
- Understanding of production management such as Jira
- Passionate about games and game development as a whole
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!