Project: AAA Games
Our client is seeking for a talented Level Artist to join their team
The successful candidate will join our clients team working on their signature AAA IP
- Strong experience in level art
- Must have shipped a minimum of 1 title (for PC and Consoles) as a level artist
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Able to find the balance between visual quality and real-time rendering performance
- An eye for what looks natural/believable
- Able to keep content relevant to the current project’s art style and work within those limitations
- In-depth knowledge of environmental principals and good sense for staging
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Open and creative mind.
- Preferred if located in Europe (Must be able to work at the company’s core hours)
- Creation and visual development of levels/maps
- Ensure that the levels are performant and supporting the desired visual style of our titles
- Ensure that maps fit, support, and highlight gameplay in the best possible way
- Supporting the art team with feedback on visuals and performance, especially when it comes to achieving highly appealing levels
- Working closely with the level design department to ensure that art and gameplay work hand in hand
- Reporting directly to the Associate Lead Level Artist
- Anticipating, identifying, and articulating problem areas and developing preventative solutions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!