This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console and PC Project
OPMs client is looking for an experienced Level Artist to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for placing environment elements within the game to compose a scene aesthetically.
- Strong experience in level art, modelling, texturing, lighting, image processing, or other relevant experience
- Experience shipping indie or AAA titles as a level artist
- Knowledge of 3D software and optimization techniques
- Collaborate with the Level Designer and Art Director to bring aesthetic composition to scenes
- Model and texture assets to dress and populate the scene (foliage, environment props)
- Integrate the objects and textures that are produced into the level, create, and assemble the key elements, giving context to the story
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment, providing input and regular feedback.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!