I am working with an established games studio based in the South of Germany is looking for an experienced Level Artist, to create dress levels from scratch, reporting to the Technical Art Director.
What will you do?
- Work in collaboration with the 3D art team
- Liaise with the level design and technical art teams
- Dressing beautiful levels, landscape painting and sculpting
- Integrate assets in the game engine
- Shader assignment
Who are you?
- A min of 2 years as a Level artist in the games industry
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your skills and ability to create realistic worlds
- NextGen techniques and ability to work on a variety of art styles
- 3DS Max, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Zbrush skills
- Knowledge of CG shaders
Added bonus if you have the following:
- Substance Designer
- Level lighting skills
Excellent renumeration, backed by top publisher, no crunch...
To apply please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest URL portfolio/ showreel quoting reference 2317
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.