Our client is looking for an accomplished, enthusiastic and self-motivated Level Designer to join their Brighton based team working on an exciting, new and unannounced project.
The worlds they create are crucial to their games and in delivering fantastic experiences to players. Together with 3 studios, 150 people, 8 projects (and studio dogs!), they offer world-class projects with a unique studio culture to ensure their teams feel empowered and inspired.
· Previous Level Designer experience.
· Mobile and F2P game experience.
· A true passion for Video Games.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Professional experience with Unity or Unreal Engine.
· Responding to and implementing feedback from reviews and playtests.
· Ensuring smooth and clean communications within the team.
· Creating and maintaining design documentations.
· Implementing game mechanics and systems using Unreal Engine.
· Work with Game Director and whole team to ensure the game is delivering the correct experience for the audience and commercial intentions of the game.
· 23 days’ annual leave entitlement including studio closure over the Christmas period and an additional day of annual leave for each year’s anniversary working
· Generous Team Project Bonuses
· Company Pension Scheme
· Private Medical Insurance & Dental
· Group Income Protection
· Visa & Relocation Package
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!