One Player Missions client are seeing a talented Level Designer to join their dedicated design team in Copenhagen working on an exciting AAA project.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the production from initial design of level layout and gameplay prototypes to finalising the in-game implementation.
- Previous Level Design experience.
- Have a strong understanding of Level Design principles and theory.
- Experience creating levels for third-person (or first-person) action-adventure games.
- Previous experience with 3D level editors and visual scripting for games.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Design, build, and script levels using the studios proprietary tools.
- Collaborate with game designers and programmers to ensure mechanics and systems are properly utilised in levels.
- Work alongside content teams to ensure that the playability of the level and the graphic elements support each other.
- Take responsibility for the player experience within your levels and advocate for it being the best it can be.
- Create and maintain level documentation for the wider team.
- Perform extensive playtesting, reviews, and iteration to improve player experience.
- VISA and relocation support.
- Competitive salary package.
- Hybrid working.
- And much more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!