We are working with a PC and console studio based in Vienna, Austria who is looking for a Level Designer to work on their hit project as well as their exciting new IPs.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for designing high-quality engaging levels
- Work closely and follow the direction of the Lead Level Designer
- Follow level design best practise, ensuring work is consistent throughout development
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams and build positive relationships
- Take part I level design reviews, giving and receive feedback and producing solutions
- Work with the production team and Lead Level Designer to verify task estimation, and communicate progress
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a Level Designer role or similar
- Good knowledge of level design principles and iterative design process
- Strong blocking out and level scripting skills
- Experience designing layouts of 3D action adventures and platformers
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Good work-life balance
- Excellent Relocation support
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative, friendly and supportive work environment
- Studio based in the one of the world’s ‘Best Cities’
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 2771.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.