We are working with an exciting game studio who is looking to appoint an talented Lighting Artist to join their dynamic studio and work on their latest next-gen projects, pushing the boundaries in UE4 and UE5. This role is based at their studios based in the SE of England or the Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the Lighting Lead, Art Director/Creative Director to create a distinctive look that supports gameplay
- Help create AAA quality lighting for engaging game experiences
- Working across multi-disciplinary teams to deliver world class and innovative techniques
- Optimise lighting content for memory and performance while retaining visual quality
- Provide feedback and advice to team members of the project
Who you are
- Experience in a Lighting Artist or similar
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your skills
- Experience creating real-time dynamic and baked lighting, grading and other post fx
- Unreal 4 game engine or similar
- 3DS Max or Maya, Photoshop
- Working knowledge of art creation workflow, asset exporting, and data driven pipelines
- Experience in real time lighting
An added bonus:
- Working with blueprints in UE4
- Experience in material/shader work and scripting
- Experience in colour grading/post-process effects
- Competitive salary with great benefits
- Flexible hybrid working offered
- Excellent holiday benefits
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2562.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.