25991 Lighting Artist – Derby, UK – Action Shooter Games
From Indie Developer to AAA and exciting new IP’s and projects with partners in development our clients are excellent individuals who strive to build impressive multiplayer games.
The successful candidate will be working closely with Artists, Designers, and Production to light large-scale levels with dynamic changes in mind to create visually stunning levels and cinematics.
- Experience lighting for video games.
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Solid understanding of project scope and constraints within the software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in creating VFX for multiplayer first or third-person shooters.
- Degree in relevant Art Skill, i.e Illustration, Fine Art etc.
- Collaborating with other disciplines such as Environmental Art, Level Design, FX, cinematics and Tech Art.
- Leading, motivating and inspiring a team of creative artists
- Light scenes based on reference or concept art.
- Working alongside other colleagues to create high quality lighting in keeping with the project’s visual direction.
- Deliver work which adheres to performance specification guidelines
- Passion for Video Games and everything Sci-Fi.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!