One Player Mission’s client is looking for a Lighting Artist to join their team, working on a AAA Racing Game in Leamington Spa.
As Lighting Artist you will work with the lighting lead to deliver world class lighting for our clients open world games.
You will be setting up time of day cycles, light environments and control the atmosphere and mood of our clients games. You will join a world class team of passionate developers and artists who aim to push real-time visuals to new heights.
- Create lighting setups for our clients open world environments
- Set up time of day lighting and atmosphere
- Control Weather types and chances
- Work with the Lighting Lead and Art Directors to establish visual targets.
- Collaborate with other teams to push our clients rendering, shading and lighting toolsets.
- Setup image effects such as bloom, ambient occlusion, vignetting and colour grading.
- Mentor other Artists to reach artistic and technical targets.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting theory.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques.
- A great understanding of real-time rendering techniques for games.
- Knowledge of off-line 3D rendering.
- Experience baking lightmaps is desirable.
- Experience mentoring artist desirable.
- A passion for games.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214 417!