This vacancy requires relocation to Munich, to start work either remotely or onsite and then onsite full time once it's permitted.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is seeking a motivated and talented Lighting Artist to join their studio.
The successful candidate will work closely with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists to design dramatic and compelling lighting.
- Designing dramatic and compelling lighting that supports photorealistic rendering.
- Deconstructing lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate colour correct values.
- Maintaining artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Working closely with and communicating constructively with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists.
- Making sure that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with the production schedule
- Strong experience in the role of Lighting / Environment Artist on AAA games.
- Outstanding knowledge of lighting tools and pipelines.
- Outstanding knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance, and colour theory.
- Self-driven to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Capability to easily cooperate with others.
- Communicative English.
- Private medical care
- Flexible working hours
- Huge development opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!