Live Health Product Owner
It’s an exciting time to join the team here at Media Molecule as we continue to push the boundaries of creative gaming! We are now looking for an organised, proactive and collaborative Live Health Product Owner - In this fast paced role, you will have line management responsibility for a small customer support team and will partner closely with the live analytics and user testing teams.
- Link live health, analytics and player experience to action across multiple studio teams.
- Keeping departments and stakeholders informed of the state of the live game and any critical or time sensitive issues.
- Manage customer support, tracking topics of conversation and making sure customer support representatives have up-to-date messaging and information.
- Develop and maintain the live health roadmap, prioritising and tracking key issues through to resolution.
- Proactively champion user experience, including accessibility issues and collaborate with user testing to ensure the team is aware and addressing usability issues that impact the live game.
- Work closely with the analytics team to highlight and communicate live game data to the appropriate teams and collate follow-through actions.
- Manage and update the KPI release tracker, working with analytics to set benchmarks for live health data.
- Deliver a weekly overview of live health, including sentiment survey results (when applicable), risks and context on the current product.
- Work with user testing to deliver in-game surveys and collect information from players.
- Organize (currently monthly) reports and meetings, ensuring pertinent data is delivered to key stakeholders & teams.
The ideal candidate for this fast paced role will have;
- Previous games or tech industry or experience in either, production, community, customer services or QA
- Ability to prioritise and make decisions effectively, working with multiple stakeholders of different experience levels and crafts to effectively act on live health data.
- Previous experience of proactively implementing process and procedures improvements
- A proactive, self-organised approach with the ability to work independently.
- Experience on live service or GAAS title
- Team management experience
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Media Molecule is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.