Project: Mobile games
Our client is seeking a Live Ops Manager with a passion for making games to join their rapidly developing studio and focus on this team project.
The successful candidate will take ownership of the DAU, Revenue and Retention KPI’s and carry the strategy across in-game and out of game communication channels.
- Solid managerial experience in Marketing CRM, Brand, Trade, or Ecommerce
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Proven experience in performing A/B tests
- Strong English written/ verbal communication skills
- Highly attentive to details, thorough, responsible and punctual
- A people person, leader, self-driven, positive, initiator, curious, independent, and a quick learner
- Strong technical skills, ability to learn and operate multiple applications.
- Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- You will develop the daily promotional routines in the game and be in charge of its implementation through the campaign design, creative development, QA, and operational launch.
- You will monitor its performance and react accordingly and analyse it, all while working closely with the Creative Team, Operations Team, Product Owners and Data Science team.
- You will be responsible for the game’s ad-hoc activities, including A/B tests, LiveOps and on-going CRM activities, and for the coordination between teams to bring them all to life.
- The ideal candidate moves fast, is data-driven, player oriented and looks to make an impact.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Managerial experience in online industry
- Proven experience in Email and/or Push Notification
- Advanced Excel and/or Data Visualization tools
- Personal gaming background
- SQL proficiency- Advantage
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!