This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client’s vision is to bring people together through their games! One of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies and having won multiple TIGA and other awards several years in a row.
They are seeking an experienced Live Ops Product Owner to take responsibility for the running of an agile cross disciplined team to define and prioritise the team’s backlog within the timeline agreed with the business stakeholders.
- Strong experience working as an Agile Product Owner in a mobile gaming studio.
- Strong experience as a product manager in an appropriate industry or field.
- Deep understanding of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques (story slicing, story mapping) and metrics (burn down metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time).
- Expertise of project management fundamentals.
- Good understanding and acumen of IT Technology fundamentals and solutions.
- Proficiency with collaboration tools such as JIRA Agile & Aha and Confluence.
- Ability to draft documents that are clear and well structured.
- Ability to prioritise activities in the face of conflicting demands.
- As part of the content management team, you will establish a product vision and a roadmap, that line up with objectives and goals.
- Act as a subject matter expert for assigned game updates.
- Produce, analyse, refine, and document business requirements and user stories to be included in the product backlog to ensure the team always has an adequate number of prepared stories to work on.
- Collaborate with external partners and managers to prioritise features and stories with external dependencies.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Produce and prepare short, medium, and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with business stakeholders and provide visibility across our various teams.
- Oversee the agile Scrum framework to ensure meetings are organised and booked guiding the team to success.
- Run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Your team will be a multi-disciplined team consisting of live ops designers, various disciplines of artists, fashion designers & QA.
- Bridge the team with the publishing department to ensure release dates with the publishing release process are clear and achievable.
- Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Ensure the team are focussing on the live metrics whilst iterating and developing continuous learnings.
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bike to work scheme & other benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!