Our client is the developer of one of the highest selling games of all time! Development is now underway on their next upcoming, unannounced project and it couldn’t be a better time to join!
The successful candidate will design and maintain live operations configuration tools and operational policies.
- Strong knowledge of western gaming trends preferably in PC or console games.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and full proficiency in Excel/PowerPoint.
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ensure the game runs smoothly as a service.
- Utilise data and knowledge of the games space to make informed decisions to improve the game for their global audience.
- Design and maintain live operations configuration tools and operational policies.
- Create, market, and maintain live ops event calendars, events, sales, and promotions.
- Provide detailed feedback on feature design documents.
- Communicate with external agencies to ensure smooth operations of player support and player behaviour services.
- Work with internal teams across the globe to facilitate and execute server maintenance.
- Partner with other internal Publishing functions to deliver experiences that their players are excited about and that integrate well into the rest of the core projects services.
- Hybrid working (2 days onsite and 3 days remote)
- Health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package if needed
- Pension scheme
- Commuter allowances
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!