With over a decade of experience, One Player Mission’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs.
The role of a tools programmer is essential within this project, they improve daily production efficiency by providing creation tools as close as possible to user needs.
- In consultation with the production teams you will take into account the feedback and will be able to propose your technical solutions
- To work in close partnership with your Engine and Gameplay colleagues to find pragmatic solutions adapted to the existing code
- You will also work with your Animator and Level Builder colleagues, who will need to test the last functionalities before the deployment to a large number of final users
- Ensuring the support of your developments via several communication
- Take part in the drafting of the public documentation of your tools
- Hold a diploma in computer science
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Deep understanding and strong knowledge of C ++
- You have a good quality level in GUI / GUI development, and used to using GUI libraries
- Great ability to listen and adapt
- Frequently use version management tools
- You are comfortable in reading/writing/speaking English
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!