This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s Client is looking for a Live Producer who wants to engage with players and have fun on their daily routine
The chosen candidate will supervise operation of live gaming services and be a Jack of all trades helping to guide various teams through live operations and coordinate between a range of teams as well.
- Significant experience in operating successful F2P mobile games
- Strong understanding of acquisition, retention, monetization (ARM) and customer service
- Very organized problem solver
- Active communicator and excellent at building relationships throughout the organization
- The ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams
- Persistent and willing to go the extra mile to make things happen
- Predictive and proactive mindset
- Manage and own the pipeline for releasing updates (builds, content, marketing deliverables)
- Own the post-launch escalation process with support from producer & other leads
- Work closely with different disciplines within the live environment to ensure that tasks and initiatives move forward
- Coordinate the development of adequate processes and tools to deploy and operate the game, its features, and services in order to engage, retain and monetize
- Participate in the definition and challenge the ARM strategy
- Proficiently and proactively deal with issues that arise and problem solve in a live game environment
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!