Pearl Abyss the company behind the highly acclaimed MMORPG Black Desert Online (BDO) — is seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented and customer-obsessed, French-speaking Live-Service Game Master to help accelerate our gaming reach to millions of customers across all screens (PC, Mobile, Console, etc.) in Europe, and specifically France.
As a Live-Service Game Master you will continuously monitor the game live-service and handle day-to-day live operations task, collect in-game issues and player feedback, and engage players by designing and executing in-game events. Our Live-Service Game Masters proactively interact with the players both in the game and in the community – working closely with community managers and customer support staff.
You will join a lean but dedicated team working across multiple communities, platforms and games such as Black Desert, Shadow Arena and upcoming releases such as Crimson Desert, DokeV and PLAN 8. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to ensure all Pearl Abyss current and future titles will achieve European goals.
- Handle day-to-day tasks for the game's live-service through the internal operation tool.
- Assist the regular server maintenance work and the content updates
- Monitor and regularly report on the live-service issues and the players feedback
- Respond to live game issues that occur in the game and write up appropriate notices when necessary
- Assist creating weekly/monthly in-game events plan and executing them during the live-service
- Work closely with other live-ops specialists, Customer Support team and Community Managers to solicit feedback and suggestions for the game improvement from the community
- Stay up-to-date on the latest game updates to be able to support the player base properly.
- Perform investigation and documentation on the game exploits, bugs and other serious technical issues in the game.
- Review customer support ticket answers and further investigate reported issues and take actions when necessary
- Native/bilingual level of French
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in video game industry, especially in CS, QA, live-ops community management, or related field
- Extensive knowledge and gameplay experience of MMORPG
- Prior experience/interactions with the gaming communities
- Technical knowledge of online game live service
- Strong customer service ethic and great inter-personal communication skills
- Creativity, curiosity, and a willingness to learn and grow
- Professional and mature demeanor along with strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives and priorities
- International travels may be required for this position
- Avid Black Desert Online player
- Project management experience or related certificates
- Graphic design or video production/editing skills
- Proficiency in Korean
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth through company sponsored training and education.
- Monthly Health Care allowance.
- 25 days of Paid Time Off based on a 40-hour work week.
- Additional benefits during birthdays and summer- and winter holidays.
- Free medical check-up.
- Free Snacks and Refreshments and sponsored lunch in the office.
Pearl Abyss Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. Pearl Abyss Europe B.V. adheres to the EU's GDPR, including the protection of personal data. Personal information will not be disclosed to unauthorized parties and only the information you provide will be utilized during the recruitment process.