Pearl Abyss -- the team behind Black Desert — is seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented and customer-obsessed, German-speaking Live-Service Game Master to help accelerate our gaming reach to millions of customers across all screens (PC, Mobile, Console, etc.) in Europe, and specifically Germany.
The video game industry is already bigger than music and movies combined, and is growing rapidly. The video games industry is transforming how customers are entertained, communicating with each other, and interacting with digital devices.
Our company needs a Live-Service Game Master who has an entrepreneurial spirit with relentless tenacity to get things done. You will continuously monitor the game live-service and handle day-to-day live operations task, collect in-game issues and player feedback, and engage players by designing and executing in-game events.
Our Live-Service Game Master proactively interact with the players both in the game and in the community – working closely with community managers and customer support staff. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to ensure all Pearl Abyss current and future titles will achieve European goals.
- Handle day-to-day tasks for the game's live-service through the internal operation tool.
- Assist the regular server maintenance work and the content updates
- Monitor and regularly report on the live-service issues and the players feedback
- Respond to live game issues that occur in the game and write up appropriate notices when necessary
- Assist creating weekly/monthly in-game events plan and executing them during the live-service
- Work closely with other live-ops specialists, Customer Support team and Community Managers to solicit feedback and suggestions for the game improvement from the community
- Stay up-to-date on the latest game updates to be able to support the player base properly.
- Perform investigation and documentation on the game exploits, bugs and other serious technical issues in the game.
- Review customer support ticket answers and further investigate reported issues and take actions when necessary
- Native/bilingual level of German
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in video game industry, especially in CS, QA, live-ops community management, or related field
- Extensive knowledge and gameplay experience of MMORPG
- Prior experience/interactions with the gaming communities
- Technical knowledge of online game live service
- Strong customer service ethic and great inter-personal communication skills
- Creativity, curiosity, and a willingness to learn and grow
- Professional and mature demeanor along with strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives and priorities
- International travels may be required for this position
- Avid Black Desert Online player
- Project management experience or related certificates
- Graphic design or video production/editing skills
- Proficiency in Korean
- A position among a young, culturally diverse, and dynamic team.
- Fast-paced work environment with plenty of room to grow.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Company provided lunches, refreshments, and snacks.
Pearl Abyss Europe BV, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pearl Abyss Europe will not disclose your personal information to unauthorized third parties and will only utilize the information you provide during your recruitment process.