This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM have joined forces with an emerging name in the Games Industry developing for the Casual market based in London.
The studio is looking for an experienced LiveOps Manager to work in a high performing team and will have the opportunity to grow skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Good experience in Games, Operational marketing, online, or consulting
- Outstanding analytical skills and full competence of Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Marketing, Economics, or a related field
- Complete fluency in English, both written and verbally
- Hold ownership of the Live Operation’s planning, clearly defining and setting up the in-game actions and promotions through the required tools
- Work in partnership with the Product Manager & game stakeholders to define the promotions and event strategy in the Live games
- Define the communication strategy inside the game: work with marketing and artists on asset creation, coordinate their localisation and optimise their in-game display
- Be a subject-matter expert on all performance KPIs; knowing everything about them, and what affects them
- Analyse, report and continuously aim to improve all in-game actions against targets Benchmark and analyse Live ops best practices in the industry
DESIRED SKILLS (GOOD TO HAVE)
- Previous experience working on live games as a service
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!