Job Type: Permanent
Project: Mobile games
Our client is an exciting and vibrant mobile games studio located in London and Minsk. It was founded by industry veterans who have worked in some of the world’s top mobile game studios. The philosophy is always ‘people first’, which refers to the players just as much as the people making the games. They believe that when people love what they do, what they do is loved by others.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Analyst to join their London Office. In this role, you will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams in order to improve our games’ monetisation strategy.
- Analytical and metric-driven
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast pace environment.
- Available and eligible to work in London
- Experience with digital advertising – big plus!
- Optimizing marketing spend in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions
- Develop marketing technology with a focus on analytics and automation
- Working closely with our 3rd party partners including ad-networks (such as Facebook and Google), tools and various other marketing partners
- Deep diving into the marketing data in order to make informed decisions about monetization strategies
- Constantly improving and growing our operation
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular company events and rewards to thank staff for their hard work. In the past, the have done cocktail parties, escape rooms, and a PS5 for Christmas!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!