A venture backed start-up Games Development Studio based in London are looking for a Marketing Artist to join their small, ambitious team.
Focused on developing PvP casual skill games for the mobile market, the studio are building on the founders’ 10+ years of experience in building successful mobile games. Having led several products that have amounted to over $200 million in yearly revenue, they are expecting big things from their upcoming release.
As the Marketing Artist, you will lead the brainstorm, mock and production phases of various campaigns, both in-game and through social media. This will result in you producing high quality images and videos for the purpose of user acquisition.
- Work in the games industry and have a passion for marketing art.
- Have proficient animation and special effects experience within After Effects.
- Be confident in Photoshop.
- Have knowledge of Unity and Spine (although not essential).
- Enjoy providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- Be a collaborative individual who thrives within a small, inclusive team.
Please note – this is a remote working role, however hybrid working is available if desired.
With a current team of 8 people, the key is finding the right individual to join at this crucial stage. With that in mind, they are open to a range of experience and salary expectations, although they will ideally be offering up to £60k. Along with a competitive base salary, they offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays and stock options.
If this seems like the ideal role for you, or if you would like to know more, please apply now. You can also reach out to me directly through email@example.com.