Project: Interactive Mobile Story Games
Our client is a BAFTA nominated London studio developing a platform focusing on creating immersive interactive story games played out on your mobile!
This is an amazing opportunity to join an early-stage venture-backed studio and be a key participant in its success and growth.
- Professional experience using Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc.
- Video Editing, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, (VFX is a bonus)
- Self-starter and happy to roll up their sleeves in a small team environment
- Excellent artistic sensibilities and great attention to detail
- Willingness to think commercially
- Excellent composition and colour theory
- Excellent of layout and typography
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing to produce and optimise beautiful assets for all their marketing coms, including the app storefront, promotional artwork, logo lockups, advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok.
- Collate, organise and edit the photo and video content from their live-action seasons.
- Optimise the content to bring out the drama within the game. Utilise the assets for cinematic promo trailers, season posters.
- Work alongside our clients community manager to make content for their socials.
- Act as the player advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing and/or expert review to iteratively improve solutions.
- Experience in game development
- Love of Film and TV
- Passion for story games
- Remote working options
- Hybrid work at their studio in London
- Generous holidays
- Mental health is a top priority
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!