OPMjobs are a very successful games industry recruitment agency based in Colchester and are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join the team. We are looking for a digital and content savvy junior marketer who can bring ideas to life.
This recruit should have a creative flair and an understanding of digital marketing, a passion for video games would be a huge bonus too! The role will involve working on social media, written content, email marketing, events, and general assistance for our overall content strategy.
The business is going through an exciting period of change and the marketing assistant must be adaptable and able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks.
You will support the Marketing Manager by implementing day to day activities, which include:
- Create and schedule new content and creative ideas with the Marketing Manager.
- Work with the sales team to provide content for online campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the creation and organisation of marketing materials.
- Write marketing copy and ensure great imagery is used for our online presence.
- Support Marketing Manager in planning and execution of exhibition stands.
- Analyse games industry for key trends, identifying new opportunities for campaigns.
- Assist in the management of social media accounts to maximise engagement.
- Support any additional marketing projects as required.
- Marketing related education, looking for first role in marketing.
- Excellent written, verbal and customer-facing presentation skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Have a visual and aesthetic awareness.
- A diligent approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Copy writing skills would be a plus.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills would be a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Become part of a close-knit, best in class team of professionals that want to see you grow.
- Hybrid working model, where you will be working from home most of the time.
- Flexitime working hours.
- Company-paid social events.
- Birthday cake and anniversary gifts.
- Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per year
If this all sounds like you’d like to know more about what it’s like to work for OPMjobs, get in touch!