We are looking for a marketing manager to work with our business development team in Singapore/ UK. You will be part of a rapidly growing and highly creative games development studio developing quality titles across PC, Console and Mobile Platforms.
You will be primarily responsible for the overall management of marketing operations which include strategic planning and execution of communication plans and promos geared toward acquisition, usage and retention of users. As Marketing Manager, you will be the champion of the brand and will take full responsibility for setting the direction, crafting, and executing the company's marketing strategy.
- Developing and executing creative marketing plans and strategies that target a global audience, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year which focuses on meeting organizational objectives.
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns, including direct, online and offline advertising, sales, consumer communication, and promotional activities.
- The achievement of frequent, timely and positive media coverage for the company and its products across all available media.
- Working closely with the product team to position and promote products and maximize ROI.
- Effectively manage 3rd party agencies and suppliers, as well as actively engage and work across functions such as sales, development, etc.
- Develop go-to-market and live phase product campaigns to build content and engage players.
- Formation and implementation of creative company community management functions.
- Develop, manage and maintain close relationships with partners, as well as supervising and evaluating partners' marketing plans and implementation.
Skills & Requirements
- Passion for games is a MUST
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a brand or marketing manager for fast-moving consumer goods, advertising, retail, telecommunications or related business.
- Shipped at least 1-2 Mobile App
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized, results-oriented and people-oriented
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including superb ability to dissect data and measure ROI.
- Ability to effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually.
- In-depth knowledge of up-to-date worldwide games industry trends.
- Able to craft marketing plans.
- Past experience on a horror game title.
- Previous experience working on a multiplayer game post-launch
- Experience in the gaming industry is desired.
- Experience with PC and Console.