Location: Oslo, Wroclaw, Dundee, Warsaw
Come work with our exciting tech giant client!
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to join our clients gaming Marketing team and lead the execution of all Marketing activities for their globally famous game Engine.
If you’re a highly analytical strategic thinker with past experience in e-commerce and global marketing coupled with imagination and enthusiasm, then we believe this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues, in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive. Cooperation with hard-working, experienced people will help you introduce new and exciting ideas and continuously improve your work.
- Reporting to Product Marketing Director, you will lead their game engine's global marketing strategy, working with the Growth Marketing Manager, Community Manager and Marketing team for it’s delivery
- Understand customer engagement with their game engine to drive growth, inform our product roadmap and instigate targeted marketing campaigns
- Experience in localization and creation of go-to-market product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external communications
- Ensure the delivery of all aspects of marketing, including content creation, user acquisition, PR, branding and positioning, education and engagement campaigns, events and communications to our consumer, studio and education markets
- Measuring and reporting progress against marketing goals, gain customer insight and develop outstanding go-to-market strategies for established and new markets
- Managing the digital technology stack used for analytics and marketing automation
- Building strategic relationships, negotiating supplier and partnership agreements, while working closely with the Legal and Operations teams to execute them
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of marketing management or marketing project management experience, with a documented track record in managing the marketing of an e-commerce B2C or software product, ideally but not necessarily in the Game Tools environment
- An aptitude for working in fast-moving, high-growth companies is essential
- A proven record as a strategic thinker, with the ability to influence senior leaders across a complex global organisation is a must
- Exposure to leveraging and working with a highly engaged community, utilising it to shape strategy
- Experience of working with agencies and partners to execute campaigns across various digital channels
- Ability to clearly articulate the essence of GameMaker and its value, develop strategic positioning and an effective content strategy plan; you should also be able to provide creative and copywriting input
- Experienced in ensuring the essential elements of SEO are being adhered to at all times and a clear understanding of relevant privacy legislation
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment