" Ref - 5104400. Marketing Manager
A well-established studio with a long and successful history, are searching for a creative Marketing Manager to join their team, to leave a lasting impression on a specific game’s marketing campaign.
The company are home to some fantastic MMO franchises and are working on new franchises as part of the companies growth plans, with one of them a highly exciting new IP.
• Work with cross-functional marketing, sales, and creative teams to develop and execute marketing strategies.
• Work with key industry partners to capitalise on their audiences, and to build awareness and attention for the games.
• Work with the Creative Services team in order to develop marketing assets that support campaigns.
• Carry out market research to gain insight.
• Act as a representative at key industry events and optimise marketing budgets to create maximum value for the titles.
• 3+ year’ experience in a similar marketing role, within the gaming industry
• The ability to combine creative thought with a data-driven approach.
• Both excellent proactive and reactive communication skills, with a strong ability to present insight and strategies to argue for your decisions and recommendations.
• Be available for travel and relocation.
Location – Norway, remote work will be considered
Salary - Competitive or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"