OPM’s client is seeking a passionate and highly creative Material Artist to join their talented team.
The successful candidate will be responsible creating cutting-edge real-time materials and influence surfacing works for all assets in-game
- Portfolio of realistic and stylized, high-quality game ready materials/textures
- Superb eye for surfacing and lighting
- First-class skills in Substance Designer and Painter
- Professional grasp of Texel density and UV mapping
- Solid modelling skills in 3DS Max, Maya or Blender
- Strong understanding of PBR rendering
- Thorough organizational skills, and an ability to prioritize tasks/requests
- Must be proactive and work well in a large team environment.
- A great sense of technical know-how and functional problem-solving
- Great communication skills
- A vast career of AAA experience, with at least 1 title shipped as Material Artist.
- Experience with photogrammetric asset creation workflows
- Ability to communicate and realize an artistic vision
- Mentoring and teaching abilities
- Crafting cutting-edge real-time materials
- Influence surfacing works for all assets in game
- Collaboration in a multidisciplinary team to create art for all sorts of in game entities
- Creating astounding, beautiful open worlds
- Drive the quality benchmark for the discipline whilst managing your time to match the projects goals
- Interpret and elevate are direction
- Support the surfacing of all types of assets
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!