Our client is an established worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Their portfolio includes Action Games, RPG, FPS and Simulators.
You will work with internal and external animation and character creation teams; and help define the processes, tools and technologies required to create compelling characters for a game in the next generation of consoles
- Working knowledge of Maya.
- Previous Motion Capture cleaning and keyframing experience.
- Experience on creature and bipedal animations.
- An understanding of rigs and typical rigging set-ups and transferring data between tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills.
- Create high quality animations which build thrilling, story-driven moments.
- Work closely with the Rigging and Pipeline departments and provide suggestions and feedback to improve character set ups, rigs and tool functionality.
- Work alongside the Outsourcing team.
- Meet deadlines under production constraints.
- Work with Supervisors and Pipeline departments to develop tools and workflows associated with animations.
- Full Time Remote Contracts from countries in the EU.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible hours.
- Working in a highly experienced team of developers, with high motivation and passion.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!