This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Racing Games
This developer has been making great games for over 30 years! They have a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games that any gamer will recognise. Working at this studio you will deliver AAA standard games, have your ideas heard, be valued and recognised for your contributions.
The successful candidate be influential in creating the game-systems and managing a large array of content to develop a balanced and satisfying experience on their upcoming project. They are seeking someone who relishes working for themselves but can also bounce around ideas and actions from the team.
- Professional industry experience as a Senior Games Designer or above.
- Good “paper- design” skills of the systems which underpin the game and career experience
- Meta gameplay – adding a new game mode for example
- Ability to come up with a specification and others to buy-in to the ideas
- Create enthusiasm and confidence in bringing new ideas to a high-spec niche
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for racing and sports titles is a big bonus
- Experience mentoring or managing a member of staff
- Understanding of using analytics to inform design decisions and direction
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus structure
- Dedicated training time
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!