This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console & PC Games
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experience and talented Level Designer to join their passionate team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for scripting events, creating locations, and building the world to craft immersive and interactive locations.
- Solid games industry experience, ideally having worked on an open-world title
- In-depth knowledge of visual scripting, with demonstrable examples of work in this area
- Great knowledge and understanding of open world game design, and how systemic systems function in sandbox environments
- Ability to utilize constructive feedback and/or data effectively to iterate and balance systems
- Highly skilled with 3D level design tools
- Excellent sense of technical know-how and functional problem-solving, ideally with some basic coding experience
- Able to work closely with other departments, with an understanding of dependencies and associated workflows to collaborate on overlapping systems
- Self-motivated in setting and reaching goals while able to produce results as part of a team
- Able to communicate ideas and requirements clearly to stakeholders
- Experience with various game engines, editors and their workflows
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!