We are working with a fantastic indie game studio based in France who is seeking multiple Mid, Senior and Lead Engine Developer to join their team and work on their exciting realistic simulation project. You will be granted an integral role in the development of the project, and will be leading the multidisciplinary coding team.
What will you be doing?
- Optimising the game engine
- Leading the programming team and distributing tasks
- Maintaining and developing various software components
- Evaluating functionality implementation
- Offering technical solutions to any potential issues raised
Who you are for the lead role
- 5+ years in a relevant role
- Strong C++
- Previous experience implementing optimised code
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU/memory/cache...
- Maths skills
- Console/PC tuning tools e.g. PIX, RAZOR, NSight, VTune...
- Versioning tools
- DirectX 11 API SDKs/DirectX12/Vulkan
- Appreciation of SMD instruction sets e.g. AVX, SSE, Altivec...
- Brand new office
- Lunch vouchers
- Public transportation subsidy
- Free fruits, cakes and beverages
- Christmas vouchers
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1855.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.