This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM’s client is a currently seeking a talented and experience Mid – Senior Game Designer to join their passionate team.
The successful candidate will be a core part of the game development process and work with a wide variety of team members such as Artists, Developers and Product Managers.
- Strong experience as a Game Designer
- Commercial experience working on F2P mobile games
- Background working within / leading cross-disciplinary development teams
- Great creative instincts and an understanding of mobile markets
- Open to feedback and eager to learn and apply new skills
- Deep interest and belief in data-informed approach to support and validate intuitions
- Create brand new games from the ground up as well as design new features on existing live titles
- Test compelling and innovative core game loops and meta games
- Design and lead the execution of game concepts that meet or exceed the technical, creative and commercial aims of the project
- Produce documentation, create UI mockups and work with PMs and data analysts to help design and balance free-to-play systems and economy models
- Explore potential themes and art styles with the help of user testing and the art team
- Collaborate with producers to determine production scope priorities and eventual adjustments
- Work in partnership with marketing to ensure the product vision is followed through in the marketing assets and other promotional materials
- Gather feedback and analyse data on games and features to improve various key metrics
- Continuously play and analyse the gaming market to catch trends and opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!