This leading games studio is looking for multiple graphics programmers from mid level to senior to work in their studio based in the NW of England.
Love rendering? Fancy a change and want to progress your career? Please feel free to read on..
Who you are
- Know at least one of the following programming languages C/C++/C#/Java...)
- Experience with shadowing, reflections, depth of field...
- Engine experience e.g. Unity, Unreal...
- Demonstrable understanding of OO development
- OpenGL or DirectX
- Capable of mentoring juniors
- A problem solver
For mid level positions you will need to have 2 years+ professional experience as programmer.
For senior roles you should have 4+ years professional experience as a programmer.
What will you do?
- Write, fix, update and maintain code on multiple platforms and languages
- Work with a variety of people to ensure features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Be responsible for systems, features...
- Code evaluations
What makes this opportunity unique is the care of staff, and they have won awards for this. Some of the benefits include a highly competitive salary, monthly onsite gym classes, social and charity events, daily refreshments and fruit.. We believe in supporting our employees and take pride in ensuring a great work life balance.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1028.
UK and Irish authorised candidates only please.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency. We value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.