We are working with a co-development studio who works with global AAA clients, working on multiple and exciting projects. They are now looking for a talented Graphics Programmer to join their team. This role is offered fully remotely if based in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for designing and programming graphic engine components and shaders for PC and next generation console
- Develop high performance, clean and well-tested code
- Follow best practises, development processes and documentation
- Identify, anticipate, and solve problems that arise
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams on a different project
- Optimise and maintain existing code
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in a Graphics Programmer role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
- Good knowledge of HLSL/GLSL shader programming languages
- Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math etc.)
- Deep knowledge and proficiency with modern graphics APIs (e.g., Direct, OpenGL, Vulkan)
- Experience of rendering hardware and implementing some modern rendering techniques
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great benefits package including private medical insurance schemes
- Employee share scheme and annual bonus offered
- Relocation support is provided if needed
- Amazing addition perks including monthly fitness sessions
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 1028.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.