Our client is on an epic journey, and they want you to join them! They are growing and have opened a new studio in central London.
The successful candidate will be passionate about finding creative solutions to design challenges and responsible for filtering the game vision into individual features, levels, combat, quests, and encounters.
- Previously shipped a project in a design role.
- Be a passionate gamer, preferably with a love for open-world and online games.
- A designer who can tell stories and support narrative through environmental storytelling.
- Previous experience working in cross-discipline3 teams to deliver high-quality content.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work closely with all disciplines to deliver great experiences for their players.
- Work alongside the gameplay teams to define the metrics necessary for the low-level design of our world.
- Assist the tech team in enhancing the tools needed to meet the projects level and world design needs.
- Work with the art and narrative leadership team to design and deliver environments in line with the lore and visual goals.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- £425 yearly wellness allowance to spend on i.e. gym membership etc.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus of up to 12%.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- Visa sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for new hires moving from outside the UK.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!