This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console & PC Games
OPM’s client is a currently seeking a talented and experienced Mid-Senior Level Designer to join their passionate team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating game levels and implement gameplay situations based on the creative vision of the project.
- Strong industry experience in level design with work on at least 2 shipped titles
- Skilled in using level editors and scripting tools
- Strong communication skills
- Able to manage your time and work within deadlines
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- Proficiency in English
- Handle the design of your levels through the full cycle of production from conception to completion
- Understand and implement the desired gameplays in the levels
- Sustain and balance the readability, difficulty, and accessibility of
- the levels
- Understand and apply the narrative and emotional ambition for the environments
- you are responsible for
- Work alongside the Creative, Art, and Gameplay Programming teams
- Recognise and resolve technical issues and bugs
- Collaborate with the Tool and Engine teams to improve the Level Design workflow
- Share knowledge and mentor other Level Designers
- Private medical care
- Flexible working hours
- Huge development opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!