We are working with a well-established AAA games studio based in Tokyo, Japan who are looking for an experienced Machine Learning/AI Programmer to join their team. For this role no prior Japanese language skills are needed, and relocation support is provided.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for improving the game development, pipeline, runtime feature design, player experience quality and AI.
- Be involved in various projects.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and approaches.
- Look towards opportunities for personal development and growth.
Who you are:
- Strong industry experience in a Machine Learning/AI Programmer role or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Machine Learning.
- Advanced skills in C++, Python, mathematics and debugging.
- Knowledge of machine learning APIs (TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas etc).
- Knowledge of GPGPU Computing (CUDA).
- Knowledge of Linux and cloud computing.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about video games and technology
- Competitive salary with a good bonus scheme.
- Great relocation support provided.
- Great benefits offered.
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2824.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.