Interactive is supporting a self-publishing development studio creating mobile games for Esports fans.
They seek a Mobile Games Business Analytics Manager to help thier core team in Berlin. You will work closely with the Live Operations and Game Design departments, shaping operations and development of our games, and meaningfully advance our BI infrastructure and processes. Your decisions will matter from day one and you pave the way for further expansion of the company and its game portfolio. The position will be hands-on, but you’ll have the opportunity to build and grow a BI team, so previous team management experience is appreciated. You’ll report directly to the Directors.
You’re passionate about Esports and have experience in mobile games analytics and BI. An entrepreneurial spirit, a love for fast paced environments and a passion for learning are definite pluses.
- Work closely with Live Operations and Game Design to validate assumptions about user behaviour, discover emerging patterns in how people play our games over time and react to new features and generally to make our game visions a reality
- Continually improve and innovate on all BI aspects, coming up with new ideas for analysis, events, offers, A/B tests and keeping in touch with the industry’s development
- Translate business questions from LiveOps and Game Design into SQL and visualize answers. If something isn’t possible yet, you build it.
- Work with Google Data Studio and Tableau to analyse data and create dashboards to visualize our progress and the state of the game
- Monitor and improve our AWS / RDS / EC2 infrastructure
- Improve and maintain our ETL processes
- You’ve got 3-5 years’ experience in BI and analytics for f2p mobile games (ideally midcore)
- You live, think and breathe SQL and ideally python and know your way around a command line
- A competitive salary in a well-funded gaming studio, which you still help to shape
- The opportunity to work in the most exciting industries in the world – Esports and Gaming
- The ability to own your work, but to collaborate with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team.
This is a full time role based in Berlin. Salary is negotiable
Global Games Executive Search | Building World Class Teams | We care about Diversity.
Follow Interactive jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.