This position can be worked full time remotely from where you live now or a VISA can be sponsored and relocation assisted if required.
Project: AAA Action Games
Our client is a UK games developer with a rich portfolio of action-adventure games. Their mission is to craft amazing visual experiences utilising the latest in game tech.
As part of the animation team, you will collaborate with the design, code, and art departments to bring life to in-game characters. You will take raw motion captured performances and turn these into highly believable and detailed in-game assets.
- Experience editing motion capture assets and implementing them in the game engine.
- Excellent knowledge of Motion Builder and Maya.
- Love for interactive game animation.
- A strong understanding of body mechanics and subtle performances as demonstrated in your reel.
- Responsive to constructive criticism with quick iterations when required
- Take performances and manipulate this to create high quality, believable animations that match the style and vision of the game.
- Any experience with Unreal Engine personal and/or professional
- Working knowledge of motion capture tools such as Vicon systems and Shogun live/post.
- Experience with facial animation data
- Holiday 23 days per annum (rising 1 day a year for each year of service to a maximum of 33 days)
- Subsidised gym/fitness membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!