Our client is based in sunny Barcelona, is a top-ranking mobile games studio and they are looking to appoint a creative and talented Concept Artist, with an eye for detail and a team player, to join their marketing art team. You will be a key player in the creative process, who will provide key elements for their marketing campaigns.
- Works closely with the Product Marketing Manager
- Analyse data with the User Acquisition team
- Collaborate with the outsourcing department
- Create briefs and static assets
- Produce competitor benchmarking, create storyboards and briefs
- Create animatics and videos
- Liaise with team members
- Maintaining best practices and keep up to date of new trends in the mobile games space
- Min of 2 years as a Concept artist in games development or someone from the advertising industry
- A multidisciplinary art skillset
- Data analysis
- A passion for user acquisition
- Solid Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. A good knowledge of Adobe After Effects experience
An added bonus, if you have the following skills:
- Mobile games experience
- Understanding of Digital and traditional advertising best practices
- 3D Software
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2549.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.