With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, our client is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.
The successful candidate will contribute to our client’s unique narrative experiences at the highest levels of AAA production on one of their exciting new projects!
· Previously shipped a title with multiplayer design responsibilities.
· Experience of designing: Multiplayer rules, combat and Tutorial systems and multiplayer progression.
· Experience designing core systems, analysing gameplay, and identifying strengths and weaknesses of a multiplayer title.
· Knowledge in designing and writing scrips to handle multiplayer gameplay systems.
· Experience with online-oriented systems and game development tools.
· Stay up to date on best practices to keep up with industry.
· Provide clear feature documentation, diagrams, calculation models, wireframes, and/or prototypes.
· Adapt to technical and production constraints, reworking designs when and as often as needed.
· Create game content that delivers a rewarding, visually exciting and exhilarating experience for the players.
· VISA support and Relocation Assistance if required
· 25 days annual leave
· Profit-related bonus scheme
· Life assurance and pension
· Inclusive and supportive culture
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!