Our client is driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating cohesive narrative structures to showcase the game's universe and fantasy.
- Previous experience in narrative design.
- Ability to translate narrative intentions into a synthetic vision that can be entrusted to writers.
- Previous experience in story and/or universal design.
- A good understanding of narrative systems.
- Excellent level of English, both written and verbal.
- Ensure lore development and consistency with the storytelling team.
- Assist the Narrative Director on cross-functional missions.
- Participate in the development of systemic storytelling through all information media to build the player experience.
- Define narrative intentions with the Narrative Director.
- Hybrid Work Model (2 days at the office, 3 days remote)
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance provided
- Career progression avenues
- World class project IP’s
- Competitive salary and generous company perks!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!