Projects: PC/Console VR Games
One Player Mission are pleased to be working with a long-standing client keen to deliver high-end interactive and immersive VR experiences.
The successful candidate will create new elements, from prototypes through to robust, reusable systems that underpin their upcoming titles. You will also create realistic characters, new game mechanics and slick, responsive control systems for their AAA projects.
- Expert with C++, having previously shipped titles on Console and/or PC.
- Knowledge of network coding for multiplayer games.
- Comfortable identifying a task with designers and collaborating on a shared codebase with engineers whilst taking feedback from directors and producers.
- An instinct for the level of engineering required, whether this be a quick prototype or a detailed plan and consultation.
- Passionate about gaming and coding in games.
- Thorough knowledge of SDK and technical requirements of modern Consoles or high-end Windows PCs.
- Experience of using and extending the editor and runtime of Unreal Engine 4.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!