This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM are proud to be working with a globally recognised games developer based in Paris. The company are responsible for some of the most successful and well-known IPs in the Games Industry.
Currently looking for a Network / Online Engine Programmer to join their production studio working on top AAA mobile games titles.
The successful candidate will work on their Network Library used by studios which produce AAA mobile games.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience as a programmer in games development
- Strong C# programming skills
- Superb knowledge of networking including:
– Protocols: UDP, TCP, Quic
– Routing: NAT traversal, IP Migration
– Security: protection from network attacks (DDOS, man in the middle etc)
– Encryption: SSL, TLS, DLTS
- Great English language skills
- Develop and improve the library.
- Discuss and add the features required by the Studios.
- Document your code.
- Deal with communication between the game client and our dedicated game server. Add features in the clients to be able to send specific information to the server or to other clients.
- Understand existing functions, suggest and develop improvements with the goal of bringing the best multiplayer experience to our players
- Collaborate daily with a variety of production and support teams
- Resolve network bugs
- Develop unit tests to ensure the correctness of your code.
- Provide support to studios using the library.
- Run load tests on the library using AWS.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Professional experience with Unity3D
- Strong C++ programming skills
- French communication skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!