" Ref - 5178200. Our client is known for the great titles on multiple platforms with fans around the world currently working on multiple exciting projects that will become an ultimate gaming experience for communities of the future. As a Network Programmer, you will become part of an amazing team working on multiple AAA titles. This will be a winning opportunity for a professional who is highly task-oriented with high standards of quality and accuracy. Obviously, you’ll have the creative freedom to work in white space and be the best at it.
- Work with all disciplines to deliver the best online and offline performance
- Define and develop robust networking code that leads the world of the gaming industry
- Flexible working hours and grand bonus with annual leave schemes
- Healthcare package, free parking (for team on-site)
- AAA projects with the latest technology available
- Previous extensive experience in developing and shipping a game that has online components
- Excellent C/C++ on practice along with knowledge of low-level network APIs
- The major benefit would be understanding of the platform-specific services and APIs on Xbox Live, PSN and Switch
- Sharp knowledge requirements: TCP/UDP Sockets, Websockets, WebRTC and Concurrency (+various secure encryption techniques i.e OpenSSL)
- Greater bonus: knowledge of Unity and/or UE4 + implementation experience of anti-cheat techniques
Network Programmer C++/Unreal for Video Game Developer based in the UK (Remote) or Programming Jobs"