"To apply: Ref - 5095200. The Role
We are searching on behalf of our client for a talented and passionate Network Programmer to join their team. Here you will be programming multiplayer games and server features whilst taking ownership for large game feature and platforms. You will be liaising with designers and other programmers to implement game features from start to end, reporting back to the team lead.
The Ideal Person
Our client is looking for someone who’s got a real passion for gaming! They are looking for someone with a deep understanding of client-server and peer to peer networks in relation to gaming. The following is also required:
• Professional gaming experience and fluency in C++
• Knowledge of the networks libraries from minimum of 1 current console platform
• 1st class degree or equivalent in games, computer science or a similar subject
• Control software experience in games
• Ability to write clean and maintainable code
• Solid track record in the gaming industry with previous published titles
• C# is desirable
How to Apply
Do you feel like this is the perfect role for you? Or perhaps know someone who would be well suited? If so, please get in touch with your CV in Word document via email@example.com
To apply please send CV to Joseph@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.