We are working with an MMO game studio based in the Mainland of Greece who is looking for a Unity Networking Programmer to work on their pillar title.
What is the role?
We are hiring a Network Programmer who is passionate about solving problems in a collaborative team and engineering robust solutions for the long term.
This is a chance to be part of the development on a major project it will require someone who can push the boundaries of development for PC.
What will you do?
- Find optimal architectural, framework and gameplay solutions for our game
- Work with the project technical and creative re architecture, testability and performance for platform development
- Collaborate with other disciplines, internally and externally, to support workflows and deliver to milestones
- Work on the project through the various stages to release as well as several key aspects of the game architecture
Who am I?
- 5+ years experience in C# and .Net in games in a similar position
- 2 years experience in Networking related systems
- Excellent understanding of client - server relationships
- Excellent understanding of authority server design
- Excellent understanding of parallelism
- Previous experience with SQL/NO-SQL Databases
- Previous experience with AWS services
- Experience in Unity/UE4/Other Game Engine
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming in C# and C++
- General knowledge of the newest features and systems in Unity
- Good understanding of Python
- Experience in Node.js and MongoDB
- Experience in Load Balancing and Optimization
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- MMO and PC experience a bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Long holidays incl. Easter and month of August
- Relocation assistance
- Private health insurance
EU candidates only pls.
To apply for this position pls send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 2193.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.