Project: Multiplayer FPS Game
OPM are partnered with an acclaimed game development studio based in Warsaw, that has established a reputation of high quality and passion, with its history of developing FPS titles.
They are seeking an experienced Network/Multiplayer Programmer to prototype, build and maintain network and multiplayer gameplay systems using Unreal Engine 4.
- Solid experience developing server architecture and applications for console and PC games.
- Deep knowledge of client-server and P2P architecture, scalability, and security considerations.
- Fundamental knowledge of low-level network APIs, for example, TCP/IP, UDP, sockets.
- Great C++ knowledge and experience with other scripting languages.
- Great communication and team skills.
- Developing and maintaining systems related to networking and multiplayer gameplay.
- Debugging and optimising network systems for optimal latency and bandwidth utilisation.
- Adapting third-party tools, libraries, and APIs for networking.
- Professional experience with UE4.
- Professional experience backend programming experience.
- Private medical care
- Flexible working hours (core hours 12:00-16:00)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!