A successful online games developers seeks a Marketing Manager to join its team in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The Marketing Manager will manage and support all marketing activities including developing marketing strategies and executing marketing plan, customer understanding, performance marketing, and PR to drive growth and improve engagement for PC/Mobile games in the Western market.
This person will work closely with other marketing team members, other functional teams in global offices as well as collaborating with marketing partners, vendors, and 3rd party agencies to ensure marketing efforts meet business goals for various PC and Mobile products.
• Develop the annual marketing plan built on solid player insights and sound business strategies to grow our user base and maintain the long-term brand
• Media plan strategy and campaign implementation across PC and mobile as well
• Analyze performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly
• Optimize and test creative including ad copy to improve campaign performance
• Explore and develop new targeting opportunities through campaign trends, analysis, and industry insights to acquire high quality users
• A minimum of 3+ years of marketing experience, gaming industry experience required
• PR/communications experience preferably for globally operating companies within gaming or entertainment
• Experience successfully managing and optimizing marketing budgets across multiple digital channels
• A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
• Full understanding of performance marketing including search, social, tracking links, GA, SDK, attribution logic, all type of fraud, and data privacy
• Experience and knowledge managing content marketing campaigns
Salary is attractive and negotiable
Please apply to our retained recruiter, David Smith of Interactive
Global Games Executive Search | Building World Class Teams | We care about Diversity.
Follow Interactive jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.